– All guests should fill symptoms checklist online on our website www.domyhairstudio.ca one day prior to their appointment.
– Only guests with appointments may enter the studio, no additional guests allowed in the studio.
– All guests should call before entering the studio. Our team member will open the door to let you in.
– All guests should have mask on before entering the studio. We will provide one if you do not have it on.
– All guests should sanitize their hands upon arrival. We will provide disposable gloves for them to wear while in the studio.
– All guests are always asked to minimize contact with surfaces, products, and persons in store. We will assist for any information or questions about products.
– All team members are screened for symptoms questionnaire at the beginning of the shift.
– All team members should wash their hands as per guidelines from WorkSafeBC.
– All team is equipped with disinfectants to clean all surfaces, chairs and tools after each guest.
– We have gel hand sanitizers at each station for guests and our team.
– We are reopening for business with you in mind. List of some of the safety measures we are following for safe guest experience are as follows:
– Always using disposable gloves when working with the guest. Masks will be worn at all the times while in the salon by salon staff and guests.
– Offering fresh gowns for each guest.
– Station deep cleaning between guests.
– Maintain safe social distancing when in the Salon.
– We ask that only the guest with a reservation arrive for the appointment-no additional guests. Please arrive at your scheduled time for appointment. If you arrive early, please wait in your car. We will call you when your stylist is ready for you.
– We prefer payments by either debit or credit card.
– We have open high ceiling and Hospital Grade high power HRV unit running all the time for air purification and fresh air circulation.